Omssinc’s distinctiveness is predicated on its proven ability in outsourcing complex and high-skilled knowledgeable professionals that were traditionally not considered outsourceable. In addition to the diverse skills and product range, omssinc's uniqueness arises from several client-centered aspects of its offering, including:
- Timeliness service level agreements (SLAs) and guarantees
- Frequency / freshness guarantees
- Quality SLAs, often in the 99.5% range
- 24 / 7 support
- Email / phone alerts
- Dedicated teams
- Physical and electronic isolation to preserve client confidentiality
- Flexible resourcing (e.g., a 3-month requirement for a team of 25 researchers
SERVICES & CORPORATE RELATIONS
- omssinc provided the client with a team of offshore and onshore analysts and professionals, working as an extension of client organization and assisting analysts in all tasks that are involved in company coverage. omssinc's process competence was the key value addition and enabled outsourcing of a function, which was never thought to be outsourcible. In a bleak economic atmosphere, where the client's equity budgets for Human Resources had been slashed heavily, omssinc enabled effective cost reduction without loss in quality or quantity of coverage
- Our consulting services teams focus on the below key areas:
omssinc's Role/Client Impact
- Competition surveys
- Focus groups
- Tracking studies
- Creative testing
- Awareness studies
- Our CRM teams help our clients improve interactions with their most important partners-their customers. We've been recognized as a pioneer in the development of CRM solutions, and our alliances with leading technology providers deliver measurably faster, better, and more sustainable results from CRM investments.
Customer Relationship Management
- In collaboration with our clients, we make finance and human resource functions more efficient and more effective. From developing functional strategies to designing operating models, and from defining compliant processes to implementing technical solutions, our expertise in the area is unmatched.
Finance and Employee Transformation
- Omssinc's Global Sourcing model is called RightshoreT. With a far-reaching network of onsite, onshore, nearshore and offshore resources, RightshoreT cuts across geographies to access the right IT service, in the right place and at the right price. By selecting the most advantageous mix of resources worldwide, RightshoreT lowers costs and boosts business performance.